You all aware tak bila u all bukak blog nie ada badge yg kuar kat bwh sebelah kanan tu..
tu dr YouthSay.com..where u can earn some money by answering survey and give opinion dekat website diorg..why not try..mane lah tau kan....
Actually 2 days ago i got an email from them....ask me a favor..they are looking for 3 month contract to be a communication officer for their event....
here is the mail:
azie ~~ , I need a quick favor, hope you don't mind. I know it's 5:10 AM right now. Just thought I'd shoot out this quick email before I head to bed.
Joel (the other cofounder) and I are hiring people for a 3 month contract to...
http://blog.youthsays.com/39/3-month-full-time-contract-communications-partnership-officer-for-the-largest-youth-festival-in-malaysia/
If you know a friend who might want to contribute to something of this scale and impact, let me know.
Gnite for now.
KhaileeYouthSays Cofounder
PS - Hope you had a good raya holidays. Good to be back, eh? I heard our web developer Arzumy popped you a greeting Haha he's a cool dude - catch him giving awesome relationship advice in YouthAnswers ;p
You are receiving this mail because you are a part of youthsays.com community
So anyone yg berminat boleh lah erk click dekat link atas tue.....
Since them giving me money everyday so tak salah saya tlg diorg promote kan...hehehe..
till then peeps....i'm a busy bee now...


No comments:
Post a Comment