Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday LOVE ~~

Today... 2 November 2008..

My Other Half turning 23 today...

Happy 23rd Birthday my Dear LOVE...LOQMAN HAKIM ABDUL RAZAK....

May all the happiness be with you Forever..

Dearie doakan semoga Dear sehat selalu...Happy selalu..dan dimurahkan rezeki.....

I love dis guy so much







Thanks for the infinity LOVE you gave to me.....for the CARE and the TRUST....
Walaupun kita sentiasa terpisah JAUH....tapi hati kita tetap SATU....
I'm always praying dat kegembiraan dan kebahagiaan yang kita kecapi ini kekal utuk selamanya...InsyaAllah..Amin...

When this entry published....i was with you...sharing your happy moment together...i know that was a very special gift that i can give to you......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ENCIK LOQMAN HAKIM ABDUL RAZAK......

I love you so MUCH....xoxo...

p/s: Happy birthday too and Happy Enggage to my dear fren FIENA......

1 comment:

Along said...

happy birthday Man!!!

sorry ah skandal mu ini tak kirim pape, but since Azie is there with you, KONFOM man tak heran dgn along dah, hahaha!

Azie, haf fun there :)