*Sigh*
I noe i'm going to cry but i cant show it...
I noe i need to be strong but i just cant be stronger enough.....
I noe its going to be hard but i have to face this...
I noe i'm going to face it again but i dunno if i have the strength to face it...
I cant smile but i have to smile...
owh its complicated....
I noe that i need to prepare..........the game is about to start again...
Let me be strong enough..please...i need to be strong....
*Sigh*


4 comments:
intai along antara nampak,
esok jangan rindu-rinduan,
kalo terasa sedih dan sebak,
hey along kan ade,ayuh lah berdampingan!
woocheh.
it's all the mind,dear.
tamau sedih sgt.
he'll be back again :)
azie..
bertabah k..nani paham ape azie rs skg ni..tambah2 sekian lama die cuti..
kte doakan utk die k ;)
s.m.i.l.e dear =)
be strong be strong be strong
semangat!!cayok2!!huhu
man baru gi blayar yek?
bujat baru je balik..
terbalik pulak
tak dapat jumpekan mereka..huhu
eh jap2
nape sedey2 nehh
meh peyok mehh
(geli x?)
hahah
Post a Comment