Monday, January 25, 2010

A Letter to HIM ~~

Dear DEAR,



*sigh*


Rindu sangat dengan DEAR....
Rindu how much we having fun together.....


Sometimes its hard knowing that u are far away from me..
Especially when I need you the most...
To calm me..to tell me everything is going to be okay..to comfort me..


I do remember the day that I burst out ...
The day I'm thinking of give up everything...
You told me to be strong.....
For you and for us..
You said.. "Be Strong syg...You need to do this for us.. for our future."
You hold me tight until i feel relieved...
Lucky me..having you next to me


And now...
How I wish...You are here.
To tell me...
"Its okay syg, bukan rezeki kita"
To comfort me..
"dun worry syg, nanti ada rezeki yg lain"


How I wish I can cried in your arm and tell you how hurt my heart is....
But I just cant because you are too far away from me...
*sigh*

I know....
You will be back again DEAR..
Be back for me again..
to be with me...to hold me tight and to tell me that everything is going to be fine..
To love me until the end of time....


I know that I have to be strong...
For me...for us..for our future...

I'll be here always dear..
Waiting for you to come back again ...


Have a long and safe journey on board...
Promise me...
Come back with safe 
I'll wait....


Yours Truly,
DEARIE.....








3 comments:

ZuRaNaI said...

kak azie,,
sdey bc enty ni..huuu..kak azie ok??

Mama Izz~ said...

zura - akak okay sket kot dr last few days....

Thanks ya dik

P-QaH said...

azie..
meh luah sedih ke kami pulak..
rase cam nak nangis bace entry nih..
sob sob..