I'm too tired with my job...covering 3 district with 30 Klinik Kesihatan seems too burden to me...
Sometimes I wonder..am I making a rite decision?...it is worth it for me?
July is too hectic for me....too many works and things to handle sampai rasa masa utk diri sendiri pun takde...
And too bad....July is the month where Dear is back from onboard and i cant get enough time to spend with him...
Lebih-lebih lagi bila sorangkat sani..sorang kat sini....its even hard for us to meet....poor me.....jomlah kawen bie..so that we tak payah dh pisah-pisah mcm ni...Its hurt lah....
Being here and there the whole month....ke sana sini...yang tetiba kena join ad hoc plak....its tiring.....
I really need a stop.....and the only thing I want rite now is to be with the one I love....meet my family...and be with Dear for a while....
before this..if i'm stuck in the middle of nowhere mcm ni..stress and rasa nak burst out....I just can simply drive my dear baby gorjes and back to my hometown...but now?...what should I do?...how i wish I can fly back home now and kiss my mum and dad.....
and I miss my kitty cat too....
Maybe I need to have something/someone to teman me here...Maybe I need to buy a cat?....
*Dear, can I have cute meaw2 here with me?*



2 comments:
sabar ye dear..............
yup u should have a meow2 wit u..like me..hahaha...at least u have someone at home to talk with..sound crazy but its true..
Post a Comment