Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome Home DEAR....

I know I can smile for this....



Welcome home Mr Captain of my HEART...
I'm glad you are HOME dear....

Thanks for the gift and the love.....thanks for make things more clear....thanks for being here for me always...

I know..we both know.....dugaan makin kuat...cabaran makin hebat.....
Keep holding on....be strong...smile as much as we can......
Keep on smiling eventho its hard for this meanwhile

Lets clear everything quickly so that we can easily smiling again...
so that we can go fishing together dengan senang hati...

I'm counting days to meet you again Dear....
and when everything is settle...I know we both can smiling together waiting for the day...

I love you Dear..always do and I know you know it too.......

Semoga segala urusan dan niat murni kita dipemudahkan Allah SWT.....AMIN...

2 comments:

greener pastures said...

phewitt..:p

shera rahman said...

salam...
rasa cam terserempak ngan akak kat kuching...mula2 kat area2 wisma satok...pas tu kat airport..nak tegur takut salah org...