Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A bit legalah..~~

Alhamdulillah.....

I'm a bit relieved today....

Got good news to announce and share here...

But i'm not going to write it here until I formally tell the news to Encik Chenta Hatiku who will be at Bintulu early of next month....

*cepatlah bee..sampai Bintulu*

He's the one who deserve to know this 1st lah.... *ceyh macam nak announce pregnancy jerk..hahaha*

I promise i'll share it later......for few yang dh tau tu...syhhhh dulu k....

Thanks for the prayer..for the support from you all.......

Syukur jugak to The Mighty One....for helping me thro this hard time..Alhamdulillah....

daa peeps......

p/s: Can start to pack things slowly i think =)

7 comments:

greener pastures said...

what the big news??????? share! share! share!

Mama Izz~ said...

yang pasti bukan hal kawen2 nie..hahaha

shima said...

Azie, dapat keje baru ke? (*wink*wink)

Oasis said...

So, tak nak bgtau lagi?

Mama Izz~ said...

kak shima + Wadi :

Biar menjadi teka-teki lagi..walaupun org dh dpt agak..hehehehe

me said...

azie,

i noe i noe! keje baru tempat baru ek?? whoaaaa..hehehehe

Anggerik Hutan said...

hehehe mmg cam leh teka je..sbb pengomen2 siap dh bgtau..
anyway kalo betul congrats :D