I just closed my eyes for a while....sleeping
After sending HIM an sms eventho knowing that tomorrow there will be an notification saying dats the sms is not sent...but i'm never give up....
I'm thinking of him untill i fall a sleep...hoping that HE was safe wherever he is and missing HIM lots..
And suddenly..........
My phone ringing...erk.....sapelah yang nak tepon aku memalam cmnie..laki aku bukan ade pun..huuhuu
I saw the number +870353336910...and quite shocked...its weird and berharap
I answer the phone and realize that i wasnt in the dream when i heard.....
"Assalamualaikum sayang...."
Yeahhhhh....its HIM.......a person who I miss lots....
Calling from satellite phone on Kelana 6 in the middle of the open sea.....
Tak cakap lama pun.. around 5 minutes..he just asking me updates bout myself and nak tau samade i'm okay or not...
Trying not to cry upon answer his sbb tak mo dia rasa tade semangat when hearing i'm crying...
tapi sebak dihati siapa yang tahu...
Lega when dgr HIM was fine and sehat there......
Thanks Ya Allah...untuk ini....syukur ku pada mu ya Allah...
Kami tahu kami punya rasa yang sama.....=)..saya tahu dia juga rindukan saya.....
7 days is long enough for him...and for us...
thanks bee...for the short call....its meaningfull..lots to me.....
eventho its just kejap je kan.....
he still keep on remind me to jaga diri baik2...
and promise to call me again on 14th...
hermm......i'm happy wlaupun tengah nangis...huhuhu
I love you bee...thanks a lot...=)...thanks
Alhamdulillah.................


1 comment:
jgn sadis2 ye kamu...5 mins tu cukup amat kan..
doa yg terbaik utk kamu n man...hee
Post a Comment