Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Just Dont Know ~~


I burst out....
I cried inside my heart..
And i cant let out the tears..
Its hurt..hurt me lot...
I just need someone who can hear me..
But seems nobody here for me...to hear me...
I'm confused..totally blur...I'm lost..
I dunno what to do...
I need help.......

Rasa macam nak tido dan bermimpi....
Mimpi yang indah.....
dan bila bangun nanti....semuanya akan kembali normal....
Alangkah indahnya kalau ianya sebegitu mudah....
*sigh*

Owh....LIFE is too COMPLICATED...~~!!

4 comments:

shima said...

Hai Azie,
Nape ni? Sian dia..Anything yg akak boleh tolong?

Mama Izz~ said...

kak shima - entahlah kak..just confuse psl something and need someone to talk..but no one yg ada to hear and give opinion..just need someone to talk jer

Fizah Fahmi said...

Akak,jgn sedih2 okay?
love you..

cik fiza said...

my dear..
xmo sedey2 ek...
i know u can handle it ok...
if anything let me know...
i always by ur side..same as u r...