Friday, January 16, 2009

A prayer for HER always ~~

I wrote this entry special for HER





Dear sis...

Along sms azie the sad news last Wednesday and i call Along straight away to know what happen actually....

I cried when Along told me the news and crying again when you wrote the entry... i try to sms u but i just cant have the rite word..and the sms was saved in my hp until i sent it today..

*i'm just thinking maybe its not a rite time to write anything until u ready to tell it by urself...owh i'm so minah senget kan?..sorry for that*

Sis...I know now u are strong enough to face this because kak dina yang azie kenal adalah seorg yg sgt kuat utk hadapi semua dugaan yang Allah berikan pada dia

and i'm praying that ALLAH give you more extra strength to hold this....always...

Allah hanya berikan dugaan yang kuat seperti ini pada mereka yang mampu untuk hadapi nya dan DIA percaya kak dina adalah salah seorg dr nya...

Kak Dina...always believe in faith yang HE have HIS even better plan for you...InsyaAllah...satu masa nnt DIA akan berikan yang terbaik untuk akak dan hubby....

I just want you tp know that..you are not alone to face dis...terlalu ramai org yg bersama2 akak dan mendoakan yg terbaik for termasuk AZIE....I'm always be here for you eventho maybe sy adalah minah sedikit senget seperti kata2 Along..hehehe...tp percayalah..i'm always praying the best for you and if anything i'll be with you..InsyaAllah...

I'm going to visit u today in PCMC...InsyaAllah....

Do take care of yourself...thats is the most important things...

Love..Care and Prayer for you everyday..everytime...

Love and Hugs,

Azie

and for those who read dis..eventho u dont even know HER but help her by given your prayer for her to be even more stronger..I really appreciate that...

2 comments:

Fizah Fahmi said...

hurmm..i do pray for her.
:(

Dina said...

Azie!
Kamu memang senget laahh!

Nak datang pon takot.. ape lah.
Len kali kalo nak tanye ke nak datang ke, cakap je.

Me no hal punye okeh!


Thanks for coming last nite with Faiz (or Faez?)..
:D