Sometimes its hard to be me...*sigh*
Sometimes everything seems too hard to me...too difficult to me...
and i wonder...why it have to be me..why its happen to me...WHY ME?
but life must go on...even how hard it is and how difficult it is....i have to face it....i have to be strong
and i noe..i'm not alone.....
I have everyone who always be next to me...make me smile again..and tell me that everything will be fine....
I have someone who share this world with me..to makesure that every happiness in this world be with me...
I have everyone who always LOVE me rite?..
What I need to do is..just hold on and be strong enough...and everything will be fine again...InsyaAllah
19 days already HIM being onboard.....and i really miss HIM...really2...i feel LONELY..all i want now..is seing HIM and feel warm in HIS hug.I need to be strong for HIM becoz he need to be more stronger to face everything that even harder for him on that ship....be strong enough dear and syg always here for you
All I need to do is PRAY to ALLAH that HE gave me extra kekuatan for me for everything that will be happen later...insyaAllah
Just pray for the best..Amin
p/s: i'm really addicted to coffee rite now....i need to have at least one cup of very black coffee everyday...haiyoo..how to overcome this bad habit haaaaaaaa...


2 comments:
Salam Perkenalan Azie,
Dapat link dari blog Dina, Along etc..he22...Be strong kay...mesti si 'Dia' pun rasa macam tu jugak. Cuma dah tugas dia kan...kita kena redha.
i will always be with u too dear sis!! ^_^
Post a Comment